Don't miss this beautiful mid-century home on quiet dead-end street with sound views, one block from Beach Drive and Lowman Beach. Open floor plan with remodeled kitchen - high-end appliances, Huntwood cabinetry, granite counters, gas stove. New Brazilian cherry hardwoods. Remodeled bathrooms - heated floor and modern finishes. Many updates throughout the entire house. Entertain on the huge 24 ft. by 24 ft. deck immaculately constructed to complement the view. Large two-car garage. 3 bedrooms and 1.75 baths. 1,840 square ft. inside and 6,600 square ft. lot.
Visit the Open Houses or call for an appointment anytime. Offers Due by Tuesday, May 2nd at 2pm. Open Houses - Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm (April 27, 28, 29, & 30th)
• One block from the beach in desirable Seaview neighborhood of West Seattle. Lowman Beach Park renovation is scheduled to be complete in the next few weeks!
• Close to Lincoln Park, Morgan Junction. Blocks from grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, bank, library, bus stops & more.
• 10-15 minutes to downtown Seattle with quick access to West Seattle Bridge, I -5 and 99.
• Lots of natural light through large new double pane Milgard windows.
• Sliding deck doors open to sound and west-facing view. Enjoy watching all the boating activity, constant ferry and ship activity, and vibrant sunsets.
• Wood burning fireplace with classic 50s brickwork flanked by retro lights. Huntwood cabinets provide extra storage.
• New Brazilian cherry hardwoods glow with all the natural light.
• Completely remodeled kitchen offers great open feel – plenty of counter space, high-end stainless steel appliances, Huntwood soft-close, full extension drawers, granite counters, gas range stove.
• Newly installed 4 panel sliding doors open to a huge entertaining deck with views of the sound.
• Entertain on the large 24 ft. by 24 ft. deck immaculately constructed to complement the Puget Sound view.
Downstairs TV room/laundry:
• Brand new washer and dryer with custom counters and cabinets.
• Original 50s lights add charm to the downstairs.
• Remodeled bathrooms with heated floor and modern finishes including oversized tile. Main bath has large new tub.
• Spacious two car garage is rare for this area. Newly installed garage doors.
• New gas furnace and duct work efficiently heats home. Saves on utilities!
Yard and driveway:
• Nicely landscaped front garden area with new soil. Plants thrive!
• Large driveway, and garden beds. Newly constructed cedar doors open to additional storage under front porch.
• Private backyard with mature landscaping, rockery, and flowers.
• Backyard path leads to additional outdoor space. Lounge near the fire pit and enjoy an additional entertainment area under the shade of the trees.
• Good-sized bedrooms overlook lush and private backyard. Fresh paint throughout.
For links to the info on the MLS and to the Planomatic Interactive Floor Plan... Click "More Information" at the top of this page, drop down to "Floor Plan Photos" to see photographer's interactive photos and "MLS Listing Info" for that info.